Friday, June 22, 2007

Wass up Niggaz? This iz DJ Stubblejumper, with a message for yallz: Pimps up, ho’s down!

Yallz know that DJ Stubblejumper is kickin the mad flava on the stage. Iz spinnin rhymes that aint nobody heard before. Theze rhymes be so goddamn dope that Iz should be eatin my grits off of gold records by now. But I aint – yet. So, until my DJ skillz can pay the bills I gotz to branch out. Iz become an entrepreneurial bidnessman. Don’t yallz be dissin me. I aint down wit that stock market Enron cracker bullshit. Iz gonna partake in the only kind of bidness that a fly gopher like me gotz to be in wit. What kind of bidness youze askin? Iz now a motherfuckin pimp! That’s right yallz - Iz now bein a DJ and a pimp on the side. A old school goddamn prarie ho hussla! And youze gotz to know I aint dealin wit no ugly rundown gap teeth crack ho bitches. The DJ only be dealin wit the highest quality Saskatchewan ho’s. The DJ is a hi-class mothafucka all the way and that includes the pimpin and the ho’s. If I aint down wit puttin no generic brand peanut butter in my PB&J youze gotz to know I aint puttin no second-hand ho's in my pimpin bidness.

I knowz yallz be havin some questions like “Who you be pimpin to?” and “Where you be getting these fine, fine ho’s?” and “Where can I be gettin some?” First of all, Iz be pimpin to anyone wit the class and the money who be wantin to realize some sexuallatory adventures wit the finest ho’s on the praries. Second of all, Iz be finding these hi-society ho’s from all over Saskatchewn. Iz gotz such a solid rep as a DJ that the ho’s be knowin my pimpin bidness be hi-class. I now got ho’s be comin from North Battleford, Moose Jaw, Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, etcetera. As for location, the bidness be delivery only for now until I getz some other details worked out.

Iz now busy gettin the pimpin bidness up to my hi standards. But, I knowin you want to see a little piece of the action so in the next few dayz I be postin some pics of the hottest ho’s you eva done seen! Damn!