Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The DJ Stubblejumper bein in love mothafuckas!

Yo niggaz! When it comez to the ladies, youze gotz to know DJ Stubblejumper be on the gopher booty from sunrise to sundown. Iz aint ever gotten emotional over any women though. When I be seein a woman the only thing I been thinkin about whether or not Iz should be tappin that ass. Well today I be a changed man. I was walkin to Tyrone's gopher hole when I seez a female gopher talkin to Sharonda (Sharonda iz a gopher a few holes down from mine). This gopher (the new chick on the block, not Sharonda) was f-i-n-e fine. I dun sprung me a woody right then and there. And with gopherz bein naked a boner aint easy to hide! Anywaz I couldn't go talk to the new chick then anywayz cuz Sharonda and I gotz a history (I sorta did her in high school behind the shed and told everybody about it and she wuznt too happy about it). Anyway, after a while Sharonda left and as soon as she wuz outta sight I went up and talk to the chick. Her name be Alexus. We talked about the 'hood a bit and she be sayin that she be movin here cuz she gotz family in the area. Tyrone wuz waitin for me (I had to go into town to get some hydroponic gear for him) soze I couldn't be stayin for long and talkin with her.

Alexus

Of course I gotz the digits from Alexus and I been tellin her I be callin later. I continued on to Tyrone's to tell him about the new hot biatch in the 'hood. I getz down the gopher hole and tell Tyrone I seen some hot pu-ssay in the field and I clocked the digits and I be tappin that ass very mothafuckin soon. Tyrone asked me what her name wuz and I sez "Alexus." The next thing I nowz iz Tyrone start gettin all angry and the mothafuckin punched me! I couldn't believe that shit. "What the fuck Tyrone?" I be sayin. Then Tyrone told me that Alexus and Tyrone are brother and sister. Ya, you be hearin me. It turns out that the family wuz seperated years ago durin a thunderstorm (before Tyrone wuz born) and the family thought Alexus and Shanice (there's two sisters!) were dead. But what happened wuz they be washed away into a creek and by the time the sisterz got to dry ground theze wuz miles away and lost. The wuz just finally reunited this week. Tyrone found out yesterday that he havin two sisters. And today he be findin out that iz trying to pound one of them in the ass. Shit...